- 2 sticks unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- 8 large Reese's® peanut butter cups, cut into pieces
- Serves 24 Hands-On Time: 15m Total Time: 50m
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan over low heat.
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until pale yellow and fluffy. Lower speed and pour in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix in the flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Fold in the peanut butter cups.
- Scrape into a buttered 9-by-13-inch baking dish or specialty brownie pan. Bake until the tip of a knife comes out clean, about 35 minutes.