I know how precious your time is and I thank you for spending some of it with me. I hope you enjoy yourself and find some good reads here and participate in the first GIVEAWAY on Mommy's Multiple Mayhem one month debut;
but first--here's a bit about me.....
Name: Tanya aka @Twincere, author of this blog Mommy's Multiple Mayhem and my main blog, Multiple Blessings.
About Me: I'm 33 years old and married to my best friend David (ahhh the second time around was the charm for me) & I'm a Mom & Auntie extraordinaire of 5 kids + twins= 9 reasons 2 wake up everyday! While the they are all my children, I acquired & adopted two wonderful daughters when I remarried, Brandy (age 21, disabled & dealing with Asperger's syndrome & Bipolar disorder) and Amber (age 11), my biological kids are: Kayla (13, living with scoliosis) Liam & Lucas (9, referred to as the identical twins, dealing with ADHD and dyslexia) and my most beautiful nephews, whom I am just slightly more than half-raising at the moment; Nick (4) and Jake (1). Somewhere in between all that I work part time at a local hospital as an Orthopaedic (Medical-Surgical) Staff Nurse, night shift specifically. I am also a self described un-domesticated laundry hating, opportunity loving Diva!
I started my Blogs as sort of a personal tome & release to get my write on, and to re post contests and links to blogs that I found interesting. In the little spare time that I have (which is mostly at night, when not working at the hospital and when DH and all the kiddies are fast asleep) I love to of course hang with the family, read, write, run my mouth, sleep, volunteer (classroom Mom and Junior Troop Girl Scout Leader) and enter/ tweet about contests (I'm a member of Online-Sweepstakes.com, aka GonnaWinBig). I'm not going to lie, I love free stuff and great bargains, and I love stretching our hard earned dollars since we have a huge family to provide for. As a matter of fact, I was blessed enough to win 3 Dick's Sporting Goods® Gift Cards over the last several months. I used 2 of them for equiptment and various sporting gear for the kids and some fun stuff for the hubs and new kicks for me! Now, I'd like to pass on the extra blessings to a reader and want to get it out to the winner in time for the holidays. Yeah!
Here's the bottom line.
comments closed. Thanks to everyone for entering and Congrats to: Here's the deal: I need more comments from you. The more comments you make, the more I know about you, my dear readers, and what you like about Mommy's Multiple Mayhem so I can keep it coming. Also, and let's not take this too lightly, the more comments I get-- the more giveaways you get. So it's win-win. I want to hear from you folks!
I have one $100 Dick's® Sporting Goods Gift Card to give to one lucky reader!*This giveaway is an incentive to encourage my readers to participate on my blog posts. *I was not compensated or endorsed by Dick's Sporting Goods® in any way to promote their products, but I really like Dick's Sporting Goods® & I thought you might, too* I appreciate all of my Multiple Blessings and Mommy's Multiple Mayhem readers and followers and your thoughts are important to me. Your privacy is and will always be respected. Please read my disclosure at the end of this post*
How to Enter the GiveawayYou MUST Follow me by doing do one or both of the first requirements listed below, include the info in your initial comment, this MUST be done accordingly before all other additional entries will be considered because I will be checking, thanks in advance! If you do not have a blogger account with an active email on file, please leave your email addy in your comment, (like this: Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com--it prevents spam bots from picking it up). If I can't contact you, how are ya gonna know you won? Winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to contact me (so I can mail it to you ASAP in case you're gifting this) or risk forfeiting the prize and another winner will have to be chosen. Good Luck! Deadline to enter is 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, December 15, 2009. ! Winner will be chosen via Random.Org
- 1 Entry–Follow @Twincere on Twitter and leave a comment on this post with your Twitter name so that I can verify that you are a real person. Real people are cool. Spambots suck. If you follow already, you know that we're cool, just remind me! 【ツ】
- 1 Entry– Follow Mommy's Multiple Mayhem on blogger/google friend connect & tell me about how you're really feeling about the upcoming 2009 holiday season.
- 1 Entry– Follow Multiple Blessings on blogger/google friend connect & tell me your favorite holiday meal or recipe.
- 1 Extra Entry for each Tweet about the contest unlimited entry opportunity, leaving a separate comment on this post linking to each tweet. Please do not spam your twitter followers though, okay? You can copy this if you'd like: @Twincere has a $100 Dick's Sporting Goods® Gift Card Giveaway here http://tinyurl.com/ybr3kzk #free #giveaway #contest
- ✰Big Bonus Linky ❤: 5 Extra Daily Entries for each of these that you choose to do– ❶Follow my friend, Dee's blog ; Bella So Savvy on google friend connect (trust me--you'll ❤ it) ❷ Follow Dee's blog ; Bella So Savvy on Facebook Networked Blogs ❸ Follow Dee on Twitter, here
- 2 Extra Entries –for each non-giveaway or current giveaway post you visit on either of my blogs and comment on, please leave the name/title of the post that you commented in 2 separate comments in the comment section of this post below. Epigrammatic comments with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will not be considered eligible and will be deleted. unlimited entry opportunity
- 2 Extra Entries- Tell me what you're gonna do with this $100 Dick's Sporting Goods® Gift Card (if you were to win), or better yet--visit the Dick's Sporting Goods® website here and tell me what your favorite must have's are.unlimited entry opportunity
- ✮ I ♥LOVE♥ Online-Sweepstakes.com! I love to win stuff and want my readers to win, too! If you happen to be one of my OLS peeps, leave me your OLS screen name and friend me on OLS (I'm GonnaWinBig) for 5 additional DAILY entries. Please leave 5 separate comments each day! ✮
- 5 Extra Entries- for displaying my button on your blog. Get 15 Extra Entries if you decide to display both of my blog buttons on your blog and/or blog about this giveaway on your own blog. (button codes are in the left hand column, please include the links to your blog for verification)
- 10 Extra Entries-enter to win Noobie's Kindle contest via my personal link here http://www.noobie.com/kindle-
Winners must be 18 or older and this contest is open U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited. If you win and laws or rules prohibit your prize to be shipped to your address, another winner will be selected immediately.
Make sure you leave a VALID email address.
I will not search beyond your profile to find you.That is a part of entering and following rules. Thanks.
You have 48 hours to respond to your winning email.
When entering a giveaway, you MUST follow the Required Entry.
Epigrammatic entries with “enter me", “me too”, or “count me in” and so forth will be deleted.
All negative comments such as “This item is not even worth winning” will be deleted and you will receive ONE warning. Should you violate that warning you will then be banned from the site.
I allow entries Per Email address.
So long as you follow the initial rules and guidelines, you may enter using one or all of your email addresses.
If you have questions about these rules or any other questions/comments, please email me: Twincere(at)Gmail(dot)com
*General Disclosure: As the owner of this blog, I am sometimes compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may have received compensation for content/review posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions based on my own thorough research, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the company, provider or party in question. As the owner of this site, I respect my readers and contributors privacy, and will NEVER spam, sell, or rent any aspect of readers/contributors personal information. EVER.