Sunday, December 13, 2009

【ツ】BlogHers take the LOFT style challenge and give you 1 of 16 chances to win a $200 LOFT gift card!

*The following review was excerpted from BlogHer.com for your viewing and winning pleasure. Sadly, I was NOT compensated for this post, but I really like  L❤VE   BlogHer.com & thought you might, too*



LOFT is all about stylish advice for everyday, beyond the closet and into real life. We understand how women with a casual lifestyle live, and how you like to dress. We provide you with feminine, versatile, effortless pieces, and offer great style advice and ideas. We want to make your style aspirations attainable.
Live. Love. LOFT.
LOFT invited 14 BlogHers to visit the store for a LOFT shopping party and take a style challenge.  Read each review below and see what holiday looks they loved and how they enjoyed their shopping experience.  After you read each review post, follow instructions and enter to win a $200 LOFT gift card!
LOFT is also giving you two more chances to win.  Visit the LOFT website here.  Then tell us in the comment section below what your favorite look is, or what you would like to give as a holiday gift.  Two winners will be randomly selected, good luck! 
“From the time I stepped in to the store and for the hours after the event that I petted the pretty things I brought home, I was in heaven.” - Said Jessica from Sassafrass.
Serena, from Zip n Tizzy said, “I readily turned myself over to the stylist, Hailey, telling her that I wanted to break out of my “Mom Jeans”  See how it worked out!
Olivia, a confirmed shopaholic, stepped in for Gen Pink to appease her addiction.  Read about all the fun she had during her style challenge.
Steece’s Pieces said,  “I'm tellin' ya, girlfriends---look no further! LOFT is exactly what I was looking for and caters to all the many different aspects of a woman's life.”

“Everyone should shop at LOFT because it will make you feel good about yourself (and more than a dozen chocolate doughnuts ever could)” - Said Leah from A Girl and A Boy.
See what looks the fabulous stylist helped Kari from The Karianna Spectrum come up with!
Holly, from Caleigh's Corner said, “I had an amazing time at LOFT. The stylists were wonderful and they totally helped little 'ole me out of a fashion funk.”  Check out her new looks!
Michelle, from Honest and Truly, loved the star treatment she received “I got to dress up in my perfect party outfit”.
During her shopping challenge, Sheila from Xiaolin Mama, picked up several shopping tips.  Check them out!
Julie from The Calm Before The Stork, stepped out of her comfort zone and tried the LOFT skinny jeans.  Check out what other new trendy looks she tried.

“Nothing pleased me more than when I came out of my dressing room in a look that I had styled and the stylist exclaimed “Look at her- she doesn’t even need me!” -Said Slynnro.
Kelly, from Mocha Momma said,  “Thanks to a personal stylist, I got to mix and match and use jewelry and scarves and belts and things that normally I wouldn’t pick up.”
“My first outfit was chosen as a holiday casual look, with the winter white color scheme offset by the shimmery gold blouse and faux fur neck warmer.”  See how it looked on Devin, from Mom’s Happy Handful.

New to LOFT, Jamie from Oh! How Lovely was drawn to all of the colors and was hooked as soon as she walked into the store.


Wait there is more, exclusively for BlogHer readers, save 20% off your next full-price purchase at LOFT! Click here for the coupon!
Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. You must be registered at BlogHer, and be logged in to the site, to enter this promotion. If you are not registered, it's free and easy! Simply click on the "Join Us" button in the box at the top right of this page, then come back to this page to enter your comment.
This sweepstakes runs from December 10, 2009 to December 25, 2009 and is only open to individuals who, at the time of entry deadline, are legal residents of the United States and are 18 years or older; one entry per person and per email address. Please be sure that your email address is up-to-date in your BlogHer profile so that we can contact you if you win! Click here to read the official rules. Good luck!
Posted In

No comments:

Post a Comment