Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crocs Deal of The Day

Crocs, Inc.

Crocs has some great deals going on all month long.Check out the Crocs.com Deal of the Day each day during the month of December. Along with the special daily deals, they are also offering free economy shipping on any order all month! Use these codes to save and stretch your hard earned dollars even more!


 
Code UEIMKRKY3ISA may work for 10% off.
Code N9DWZLKY3ISA will work for 5% off until December 18th, 2009.

I love Crocs, I used to only wear them to work at the hospital, but now they have expanded their styles and selections for men, women, and kids. They are always so comfortable and I was so excited to have scored 2 cute pairs of the cozy, lined Nanook ballerina flats. I'm gonna wrap them up and put them under the tree for myself. 【ツ】


No comments:

Post a Comment